• Reopening Date: Tuesday June 2 at 7pm – Bible Study/Prayer Meeting – in main Sanctuary.
Thereafter, the usual services are to be held on the Lord’s Day at :
10am for the Adult Bible Class,
11am for Morning Worship, and
6pm for the Evening Service.
The pre-evening service time of prayer will be held in the Sanctuary from 5.30 to 5.50pm.
• Numbers: The most that can gather in is 50 persons, at this time.
• Limitations: We regretfully and respectfully request that the more senior congregants (e.g. 75+) and those with compromised immune systems should consider staying at home for the time being. Also, those who are concerned about catching anything and passing it on to loved ones, should make free use of their own discretion.
• Seating: Every second pew will be out of use. Individuals are encouraged to sit on either end of the pew and in the very middle. (Cohort) Families are requested to sit together.
• Singing: Singing has been explicitly forbidden by the Government as a real possible cause for contamination. We therefore request that the psalm/hymn be either hummed, mouthed, or spoken, but not sung.
• Physical Contact: Please avoid handshaking, etc.
• Sanitizing: Disinfectant hand-gel will be available at the entrance/exit, and in the washrooms. Also, between services, surfaces will be disinfected.
• Self-Screening Tool: The Albertan Government requests that staff, visitors, and congregants make use of the self-screening tool before attending (https://myhealth.alberta.ca/journey/covid-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx). It should be obvious that if you have any possible Covid-19 symptoms, you should not attend and self-isolate for 14 days.